Friday, September 23, 2011

Download Twilight Breaking Dawn – Kellan Lutz said Robert Pattinson has taught me to play the guitar!


Download Twilight Breaking Dawn – Kellan Lutz can not do anything, but asked to sing. The actor spoke of 26 years with the department for the Los Angeles Times revealed details about gossip and you did not know – he learned to play guitar. But not only is a former teacher, is his co-star Robert Pattinson and his pointer friend! “I picked up the guitar now that I have a break,” Keller said. “I had a couple of books and a few iPhone, but I’m working with Rob and Jackson Rathbone in all these films that are brilliant musicians. I have to learn from talented people … I can not sing for shit, but I like to play fetch. “Rob is an amazing musician, plays the piano, guitar, and lent his musical talent, the band twilight 2008th Not to mention, is the lead singer of the band based in Jackson Louisiana Cutie 100 Monkeys..

0 comments:

Post a Comment